Have you noticed I always do “10 things about” lists? I think it’s because as a teen I loved the movie “10 Things I Hate About You.” And while we’re being honest, I still totally do! What better way to get Shakespeare in than a little Heath, amIright?!? Let’s change it up a bit today and do 13 things, you know, because 13 is “unlucky” and people hate Mondays, so they kind of go together, right?!
13 Things I Love About Mondays
- Back to our weekly routine! (Surprise, surprise, a teacher who likes routine and structure)
- Two words…Muffin Mondays! A breakfast to look forward to!
- I don’t have to drag my husband’s body out of our bed (like I did all weekend :p)
- A fresh new week on the calendar, so even if you effed up bad last week, you can start over this week!
- They feel so much shorter than Fridays!
- I actually want to cook dinner, because I’m not burnt out from a week of uneaten meals
- My brain isn’t burnt out!
- Everyone’s drawers are full of clean laundry
- Oh, and speaking of laundry, there’s not yet a collection of dirty clothes all over the bathroom floor and trailing down the hallway
- People are generally happier on Mondays…I know people complain about Mondays, but everyone is fresh from their weekends off
- Monday morning story time at our local Library
- I get to watch other people complain about going back to the grind of their week from the comfort of my couch
- Monday morning memes really are the best!
What do you love about Mondays? Or if you don’t love anything about Mondays, what do you hate about Mondays? …You see what I did there, I want you to comment! Yes you! I want to know what you have to say! I’ll even comment back, I promise, test me!